Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tool #2 Finding Blogs and more

Learning to find blogs and more was not very challenging (which was good) because I do not mind surfing the web to find other things that could potentially make me a better teacher.  The early part of this content is an excellent refresher in things that I need slight touch ups on in order to continue using technology to its fullest.  The websites that I have been going to have been in my secondary field, which is the basketball because my resources for English extend to several campuses already.
Sharing my thoughts on certain ideas and topics is nothing new because I use online media and social outlets often.  The main blog that i found that I plan on continuing to check for updates is http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/.  This blog is highly informative and also updated often.
I will be in touch...

me

No comments:

Post a Comment